Care Coordination for Children
CC4C is a free and voluntary program that helps families find and use community services. The program:
- Connects your family with services for children and families
- Supports your children in reaching their developmental potential
- Helps ensure that children are raised in healthy, safe and nurturing environments.
Children birth to age three who are at risk for developmental delay or disability, long-term illness and/or social, emotional disorders and children ages birth to five who have been diagnosed with developmental delay or disability, long-term illness and/or social, emotional disorder may be eligible for the program.
CC4C Care Managers
CC4C care managers can help find medical care, transportation, childcare and financial aid. They can also provide you with information about a wide variety of family resources. Your care manager will:
- Discuss family strengths and concerns through home visits, telephone calls and other personal contacts
- Identify programs, services, and resources that meet your family’s needs
- Serve as a link between you and your child’s doctor or nurse
- Identify ways you can strengthen parent-child relationships
- Introduce you to parent support programs when available
- Offer encouragement and support
Medical Assistance Operations Section